• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Creative Suite 6

New Here ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I bought Adobe CS 6 Version 13.0 back in 2013. I  I just uninstalled it from my old macbook and trying to install it on my new macbook. I uploaded the registered procuct onto my new computer from my adobe account and I keep getting an error. Of course when I go to the support advisor it says it can't help me.  Have they outdated this entirely?

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which operating system are you running?

CS6 will not install at all on Catalina or Big Sur due to Apple dropping support for 32 bit apps. Unfortunately there are no workarounds. If that's your case then a Cloud plan is your best option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

im having a similar issue on windows 10, just installed Creative Suite 5.5 and it won't activate, (funnilly enough it actually worked the day I installed it fine but only now it is telling me activation failed) guessing a server is down somewhere and adobe cant be bothered fixing it

defaultwucw1os2q5ih_0-1625367783299.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines