• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe creative suite CS4 & Flash

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2021 Jan 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First off I am sorry I am typig in a font i cant get rid of on here. this is not on my computer??? 

Ok so that said, I uninstalled flash with the uninstall download and flash is still on my computer in creative suite CS4. My questions are;   Why?

Also, do i really need to uninstall that version of flash since it came with the creative suite and not online?

Also if i do need to uninstall and I uninstall it will my creative suite CS4 with adobe photoshop and bridge stop working?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am so sorry the text is giant! It keeps coming out in crusive and i cant see it typing in a normal size so after typing this i will resize because it looks normal after posting. so so frustraiting!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Any informaion about flash for creative suite CS4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If everything is working OK now, I would just let it be.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines