• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS5 Download

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2012 Dec 29, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a serial/license for Adobe CS5 Design Standard that was purchused from my school a few years ago. I have a new computer w/o an optical drive, and would like to install this software through a downloadable file. When i check my order history on the Adobe website, there is nothing listed, as i originally purchased the discs from my school, not as an order from Adobe. My license is listed under the products tab, but this does not provide a download link. Am I missing something? Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Direct link to CS5 trial downloads

http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

You must follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links will not work.

Enter your serial number to license the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Dec 30, 2012 Dec 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a very similar situation, though I'm trying to re-install on the same laptop after having to reformat my hard drive. (I purchased CS5 Production Premium, I have a serial # key, and it appears under "My Products" but not "My Order History").  I tried the direct download links that Mylenium shared (thanks!), but any time I tried to find a download for a CS5 product, I was re-directed to try CS6.  I noticed that the tail-end of links had a "?PID=" followed by a 7-digit number.  I don't know if that's a Product ID or a Purchase/Purchaser ID, but something appears to be diverting my ability to access and re-download the CS5 suite I'd previously purchased.  Any suggestions/recommendations?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Direct link to CS5 trial downloads

http://prodesigntools.com/all-adobe-cs5-direct-download-links.html

You must follow the Very Important Instructions on that page first otherwise the links will not work.

Enter your serial number to license the trial.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2013 Mar 26, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John!  I'm usually better about following the steps but must have been a bit too anxious to get going again.  Following the instructions worked, and I'm all set now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2013 May 03, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I followed the instructions and got my 2 files, but the smaller one ( I assume is the .exe file) is not recognized by my Windows 8. When I click on the compressed file, it wants to run a program to unpack it. I have tried this, and I can see a .exe file inside the compressed on, but my unpacking app ran for 8 hours and never got anywhere. Can you help me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The exe file which you are downloading will decompress the .7zip file.  You can find more details on how to extract the installation files at Start the installer after downloading - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/start-installer-downloading.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have both files, but when I click on the smaller one, nothing happans. I asks "How do you want to open File" and gives me a list of programs to choice from. Its like the OS is not recognizing this as a .exe file. I followed the directions listed in the file you meantioned. I do not have a problem locating the files and I have both saved in the same folder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hold on, I added ".exe" to the smaller file's name and it is extracting! I will let you know how the rest goes

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That was it! The downloaded file for the installer did not come with an extension, so I guess Windows didn't know what to do with it. When I added ".exe" to the installer's file name, it installed flawlessly. CS5 up and running again. Thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines