Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium Update issues

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2020 Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I recently had to reinstall my CS6 Design and Web Premium Suite (not the subscription version). I installed the programs succesfully and then run the Update which did update some applications. I already knew that some apps won't be updated, like Acrobat Pro X and Illustrator, and I had the updates downloaded already and succesfully installed them. However, after some search at the Adobe Downloads page, I realised that many apps were not updated at all (i.e. Photoshop CS6 was still on version 13.0 when it should have been 13.0.6). I located and downloaded some of the updates but some were nowhere to be found. Specifically, in my laptop where the suite is also installed since 2018, InDesign is at version 8.1 but there is no such update on the download site. Also the 8.0.1 and 8.0.2 updates are dead links and can't be downloaded. I understand that CS6 is not supported or updated for some time now, but I don't understand why Adobe removed some updates from the downloads page, or why they're not available through the update process. I have the AAM and not the Creative Cloud App and both my systems run macOS 10.14.5. I asked the Adobe support for the download links for all the CS6 updates but they couldn't help me and said to check the Adobe forum. Maybe someone has downloaded and kept the individual updates for Adobe CS6 Design and Web Premium (not the subscription version) and could help me out?

Thank you in advance.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This is a user forum, and as volunteers, we can't fix this. There are separate forums for bug links and feature requests that the product team tracks, and you might post to each of those to ask that they post the post recent patch.

Post the links back here so others will see it and vote.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jane,

I don't believe this issue falls into these categories (bugs, feature requests etc). I will try your suggestion, but I was really hoping that someone in here might have just saved the updates while they were available and would be willing to share them... It seems like it's the easiest and faster way to solve this.

If I get any response from the forums, I will inform everyone.

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Legacy Creative Suite is on life support.   We don't have a direct link to the update installers, nobody does.  Unfortunately, if you can't update directly from your CS6 app, nobody can help you. 

For ongoing product support and updates, you need modern software.

OPTIONS:
Photoshop or Premier Elements 2020 (approx $100, no subscription needed)
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 1 year subscription)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Creative Cloud All Apps Plan (31 + mobile & desktop apps + online services)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines