Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe cs6 DVD legit

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

So i found somone that claims to have a official version of cs6 on DVD the cs6 master collection and creative cloud, he showed some pictures of the box and the cd's, I can to his house to see it, he also says he has proof of the licence and that is validity, and has been verified. 

Where do i need to look for that i know that it is 100% legit.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2020 Sep 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You and seller must submit Transfer of License forms to Adobe BEFOREHAND.  And you'll soon learn if the license is legit or not.  If seller doesn't agree, DO NOT do it.  NOTE:  Educational and OEM versions are not eligible for transfer. 

That said, what possible value is discontinued, unsupported software that is 8+ years out of date and has no future?   Old CS software is useless on modern operating systems like Catalina.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!  Real Adobe employees never reach out by Outlook, Hotmail, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are some very professionally produced fake copies of Adobe software. Just because it's an a good looking box it proves nothing. Run away. EVERY fake seller says it is genuine and has an elaborate story "proving" it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, and by the way, Creative Cloud was NEVER sold with a permanent license, not EVER. So if someone claims to have that, you know insrantly it is a Big Lie.A lot of pirate software is full of malware, ransonware etc. so you can end up with much more than you bargained for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I interpreted the statement to mean the seller has Creative Cloud now and is selling his old CS6 disks, not that he's selling both.  But that's neither here nor there.  The point is assume it's bogus until Adobe verifies the serial number.  And don't pay much because outdated software has almost no value.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines