• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A FARCE

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020 Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

12 times I have contacted Adobe customer service. 3 months in and no solution. The case has been closed 2 times already without notice or a solution. Escalation has no effect. The 1st tier help desk has no clue, no knowledge whatsoever. The second tier is even worse. Besides not knowing how to solve a problem, they don't call back, don't keep appointments and close cases just because they want to get it off their plate. And every time you want to start the case back up, you need to go through the 1st tier kindergarten-service. No direct line to the second tier helpdesk. Adobe's customer service is probably the worst ... ever.. especially since the software is bloody expensive too. 

ADOBE.. SHAME ON YOU!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Igorpoint, I am sorry you continue to encounter problems using your Creative Cloud All apps membership.  I am showing that case ADB-16367106-X8D5 and ADB-15223261-H6Z9 were closed due to lack of response.  

If you are still encountering problems with the sync process, then please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html.  

I would also recommend bookmarking https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html which discusses how you can provide any needed updates to your escalated support cases. This will help prevent any future cases from being closed due to lack of response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines