Highlighted

Adobe Desing CS5 5.5 download link?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I purchased adobe desing CS5 5.5 std. I need to install my product on a different computer. I don't have a DVD to install. I want to download over the internet but I could not find a download link on your site. Can you help with this?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Almost certainly not. You needed to keep your DVD original download. Adobe no longer assist with the museum software, not technically, not downloads.

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Desing CS5 5.5 download link?

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, I purchased adobe desing CS5 5.5 std. I need to install my product on a different computer. I don't have a DVD to install. I want to download over the internet but I could not find a download link on your site. Can you help with this?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Test Screen Name | Most Valuable Participant

Almost certainly not. You needed to keep your DVD original download. Adobe no longer assist with the museum software, not technically, not downloads.

Topics

Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines