Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe does not work anymore under unser account

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Everyone,

i am very frustrated with a problem, that the Adobe Support Hotline was not able to solve. Maybe you can help me 😞

About 2 Months ago my Adobe Programs did not start anymore (Photoshop, Premiere, AfterFX). I just get the splash screen and thats it. Freeze.

I had sessions with Adobe Hotline guys and they were not able to help me. 

So after a while i was able to figure out, that using a new Windows User, everything worked. I took me a long time to get this new user to setup (Dropbox Onedrive an all I need to work). But ok, it worked.

But now, after the Update i got from Adobe yesterday. SAME THING. Trying a new user works, but the new user created  2 months ago is not working anymore. 😞

I did NOT install/uninstall anything.  And i cannot creat new users with all the stuff i need all the time 😞

Can anyone help?

Windows 10  Pro 64bit / Newest Versions.

Wishes

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Update: when I wait for about 5 Minutes, the software starts.  Strange.... I am pretty sure, that Adobe software tries to access files, that is "seems" does not have the right to access for whatever reason and gives up after 5 minutes and goes on.....but i am no Pro and the support hotline is not capable of helping....very sad...

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020 Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: when I wait for about 5 Minutes, the software starts.  Strange.... I am pretty sure, that Adobe software tries to access files, that is "seems" does not have the right to access for whatever reason and gives up after 5 minutes and goes on.....but i am no Pro and the support hotline is not capable of helping....very sad...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines