• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Element 12 and Mac OS Catalina

New Here ,
Jul 22, 2020 Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Adobe Element 12 will not open in Mac OS Catalina & advises to contact Adobe. Is there an easy fix such as an available upgrade etc.  

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need All new apps for Catalina. Elements 2020 is available. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply, strangely PSE 12 is the only App i have had trouble with so it looks like PSE 2020 is my option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John but iwill stick with Catalina and try PSE 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's a shame you didn't do some homework BEFORE you upgraded your OS.   Catalina cannot support 32-bit apps, including uninstallers.  So now your computer is a mess of old apps you can't remove.

If I were in your shoes, I would revert back to an older OS if for no other reason than to completely remove old 32-bit apps before moving up to Catalina.  As others have said PSE 2020 is compatible with Catalina. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, the pity is the tone of your reply, all the Homework in the world does not change the fact that the benefits far outweigh the negatives. And you judge my Computer poorly, only one "Old App" not working and i can remove it easily. Thanks for your reply and it looks for PSE 2020 for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines