Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Elements 2018

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have purchased from the site of Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 but the downloads are not available in my account though my payment is confirmed. There is a message that there has been an error in downloads.

I tried to download the application from the site but it doesn't initiate from my Mac. The message is that I am missing a file.

Have you encountered the same problem?

What do you advice me to do?

I have looked into a youtube video stating to remove the folder CAP. It looked strange as a solution, I tried it and obviously it didn't worked!

I am very disappointed from this technical problem and the fact that there is practically no support center from Adobe....except putting us all together to discuss our problems!!!

Thank you in advance

Maria

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Hello Maria,

please try first: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_account-settings. Click through 'till you arrive at "chat". If "open" (there are opening hours) please use it, I for my part had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

If it's not working for you, please search for Adobe's staff members, by writing them personal message. I got to know them as very

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Maria,

please try first: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=CCSN_membership-account-payment_account-settings. Click through 'till you arrive at "chat". If "open" (there are opening hours) please use it, I for my part had the best experiences. I quote from Adobe's employee Preran: The chat button is activated as soon as there is an agent available to help.

If it's not working for you, please search for Adobe's staff members, by writing them personal message. I got to know them as very helpful. They can often help better than we, we the users like you, some of them have real possibilities for intervention. Please have a look in the forum to persons with this icon under their avatar:

staff.jpg

To send a private message, click into the picture and use the Message button.

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Hans

I have initiated a chat further to your advice.

Not sure if there will be an agent available at this hour, but I will check again tomorrow.

Maria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kglad links in reply #1 here https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2440696 to download program installers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines