• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe ID created using hacked email

New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a second email attached to my iCloud email account. This email (Email Address Removed by Moderator) is being used by a hacker who has hacked into my iPhone and is using my icloud ID and emailand to sign up for adobe products. How do I contact adobe to remove this person?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 14, 2020 May 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wouldn't you need to contact Apple, iCloud and Phone maker, to reset your secondary (and Primary) email addresses and to reset your phone tpo remove whatever they used to access your phone?

Then Cancel your CC, IE get a New Number, and file a Dispute of charges for whatever fraudulent charges are being made.

Really this has nothing to do with Adobe. All Adobe knows is that someone signed up for an Adobe ID using XXXX @ XXXX email address and then purchased a subscription with that Adobe ID and used a payment method that is varified good.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh and STOP POSTING your email address to open public forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank-you for your response. I will try your suggestions. The problem is that I do not have control over who I can call. I did change the password on his Adobe account but he now has my email forwarded to his email. Also the photos he is using on his account are not his. He has uploaded them from my phone. I can provide proof of this. I don't know why he does not get his own email. Since there is a payment I am now going to have to get hold of my bank to see if there have been any deductions. It has been difficult working with this since resetting the phone does not work and I am unable to contact my phone provider.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Again, this has nothing to do with Adobe

You need to contact the fraud department of your bank and your police department

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines