Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe illustrator 2018 version

New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I recently updated my illustrator to 2020 version, but an important plugin i use is not compatable, on cloud i can go back to v 23.11, but it also is too recent, is it possible to go back to v22.1? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try the following link to download the CC2018 version. The links provided may or may not work, of they do make sure you keep a backup of the installer

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Manan

thanks for your reply, I tried what you suggested and was fit to download app. But when i went to install I got message attached, Operating system i am using is macOS Catalina (Version 10.15.4) which i think may be the problem. Any other suggestions would be great?

regards Castle Printing

Adobe Support Community

Hi castle_printing,

Manan Joshi just posted in a community you follow.

May 26, 2020 06:15 AM in Get Started
Re: Adobe illustrator 2018 version

Try the following link to download the CC2018 version. The links provided may or may not work, of they do make sure you keep a backup of the installer

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cc-2018-direct-download-links.html

-Manan

Reply to this message

Note: Replies posted via email are plain-text only. Login to the community to reply with text and images

Adobe Support Community
You may manage your notification settings or unsubscribe from all Adobe Support Community e-mails.
Adobe is located at 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 USA.

Privacy policy | Contact Us

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines