• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Installer has stopped working

Community Beginner ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all. Hope I can get some help, Im stumped. I get this when I try to install Photoshop or Creative Cloud. Fresh install of Windows 7 Pro 64bit. No changes to hardware or software. Previous install worked fine. No other software installed at this time, just Win 7 and all updates. UAC is off, Admin account, no Anti-virus or Anti-malware installed. No Adobe software installed. I get the error 2 seconds after clicking the icon to install.

I dont need links to download the software.

I dont need to uninstall any Adobe software, there is none.

I've checked drive for errors, checked file integrity, redownloaded apps, even tried installing in safe mode. No go. Thanks for any help

Fail.jpg

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Thanks for all the help. Nothing worked. I updated to Windows 10 Pro and all is well again. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Someone else may know more, but it MAY be that win7 is no longer supported

Minimum System requirements for Cloud Programs... scroll down and check each program
-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Win 7 is supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Udonthganidave, please check the install log to determine why the installation is failing. Information on how to locate the fatal errors can be found at  https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-log-files.html.

As John mentioned, most of our applications now require 64-bit versions of Windows 10.  We did make one minor update to the Windows 7 version of the Creative Cloud desktop app.  Major updates though have been implemented to the Windows 10 version of the Creative Cloud desktop app.  For more information on the great features available with your membership see https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/release-note/cc-release-notes.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to my account on the Adobe webpage Win 7 is supported and both apps worked 3 days ago before I reinstalled Windows. There are no install logs as I have NOT installed anything. The program crashes before anything is installed. Thanks. Any help is appreciated. Still not getting anywhere.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Udonthganidave, the screenshot you posted would not be possible without the Creative Cloud desktop app.  Several logs are created as part of the download, installation, and activation process.

For your next steps please download and run the CC Log Collector Tool from http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-log-collector.html.  Once you have uploaded your log files then please begin a chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that direct assistance can be provided to attempt to resolve the error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for all the help. Nothing worked. I updated to Windows 10 Pro and all is well again. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 16, 2020 Jul 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, Udonthganidave.  I am glad the upgrade to Windows 10 Pro went smoothly.  You will also be able to take full advantage of the apps and services included with your membership!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020 Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a problem With My  Adobe photoshop. Its Gives Me The Message Of ( BF4WebHelper.exe - Bad Image ) CAWindows\System32\Ac-tXPnry.d11 is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing (link removed by moderator) the program again using the original installation media or contact your system administrator or the software vendor for support. Error status Oxc0000020. Please Give me The Solution To Solve It. I had To Reinstall This Application. But It's Not Running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bf4webhelper is not Adobe software. I wonder if you downloaded a fake, with malware. Some are very convincing, but all are dangerous. Where exactly did you download it, Ans5FD4?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Test Screen Name: I Download It From Website And Trying To Reinstall. But It's Not. I Will Download It From Offical Website. Thank You So Much......

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines