• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe installs in the wrong language

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several apps that are in installed in English. In the Adobe installer menu this is also indicated as my prefered language. However, when I now install XD, all of a sudden it is being installed in German. 

In my OSX my region is Belgium and my keyboard is installed as french. It is the only way I can have an AZERTY-keyboard. 

I work for a German company and our server is located in Germany, but that should not have any influence on the language my software is installed in. I don't speak German, so I want my software in English because that makes it easier when I find tutorials on the Internet.

How do I solve this Problem? As already indicated, the normal ways to go about it, do not solve this.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. In XD, select Help > Language, and choose the language from the menu.
  2. Quit XD and relaunch it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! that indeed did work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines