• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe IPC broker Bad Image error

New Here ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting an error that says AdobeIPSBroker.exe Bad Image, then in the box it says c:\windows\system\32\msvcp140.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error.  I'm not even trying to use CC or Lightroom or anything, it seems like CC is trying to open but it keeps saying error.  I've tried to delete the dll file since that's what everything I'm finding on google says to do but it'll tell me it's in use by WUFD... something.  Please help, I cannot figure this out!  Thank you!  

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

>c:\windows\system\32\msvcp140.dll

That is a Microsoft problem... Go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find and re-install the C runtime, or for ALL Windows help
-or direct to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2019 Nov 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 23 Jenni

I have the same problem, have deleted everything I can to do with CC and the message goes away. As soon as I try to re-install CC the same message pops up and you can't get rid of it. There must be someone out there that can help? Please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!!!~ Getting Exactly the Same Problem!~ 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please remove Creative Cloud Desktop app and Microsoft Visual C++ and then restart the computer reinstall the Creative Cloud apps and then check again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But what if the error pops up on the beggining? You cant even go in the computer 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>c:\windows\system\32\msvcp140.dll

That is a Microsoft problem... Go to the Search bar at the top of http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/default.aspx to find and re-install the C runtime, or for ALL Windows help
-or direct to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/2977003/the-latest-supported-visual-c-downloads

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not entirely sure which one needs to be clicked to reinstall, mind telling me?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I an not get Creative Cloud to uninstall because of the other programs (Dreamveaver, Illustrator, etc.). I can not uninstall those programs because Creative Cloud will not load.

I have replaced the DLL several times. 

It is not a Microsoft issue and is back to an Adobe issue.

How do I remove all of the Adobe software with Creative Clousd working?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello - I've been having the same issue now for a week. I've exhausted every resource imaginable to repair these annoying popup errors short of a clean install. The issue with windows besides their OS is now 7 years old is their support with or r lack their of. You end up searching the community only to old posts never answered by a microsft support member, just users of similar os knowl;edge experimenting with inventive solutions that never have closure at the end. All  while Microsoft sits back keeping us guessing what error codes 0000022x actually means and how to repair. This is why I lean on my imac for performance and my PC for MS Office tasks. Anyway....I did not see an answer to 23jenni reply back to you. There are several options and they all seem to be of older OS. Please reply with additional details.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines