• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe IPC Broker

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeIPCBroker gets problem 0xc0000005 error affected by Windows. I created an archive of IPC broker.exe. When I put ipc broker to its location it works fine but after shutting down and starting my PC. This application was unable to start 0xc0000005 error. I extract it Again and again. The problem is that Photoshop can't close properly without IPC Broker, it runs in background after closing it. So that I always end it in Task Manager. Please help me.

Windows 10 Pro 20H2

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

something on your computer (eg, av, antimalware, cleaner, defragger etc) is causing the problem by disabling/corrupting that adobe file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not using Anti malware, Defragger, cleaner. Only Microsoft Defender.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

my message is still correct and i can't determine what it is on your computer that's causing the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines