• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe is taking Unauthorised Payments for nothing

Community Beginner ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was paying subscription for few years for me only, but the payments were one year thanks to technical problem double. I paid 12 times, and 12 times it was paid two times. Adobe after many days and hours of uhelping communication Chat system refunded me 11 payments. They still owe me 1 unauthorised payment from the 12 months and another 3 they are still taking and it is continuing without ending! A hundred of their assistants checked a hundred times my account and all my email address and found no reasen, no subscprition and no confirmation about payments in my Adobe account! I have only confirmations from my bank that Adobe Sales DRI taking still monthly payment for Creative Cloud membership. I have officially canceled subscription in May 2020 but the payments left my bank account again.They promised to solve the problem many weeks ago but nothing happened. I am afraid they will take very soon another unauthorised payment again. I am very angry and disgusted. I am allow to ask my bank for help to solve this problem. Adobe support is really not helpfull and it is uprofessional. NEVER ADOBE ANYMORE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2020 Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

We're sorry for the inconvenience. I hope this issue has now been taken care of. 

Feel free to post here for any other help. 

Thanks 

Kanika 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines