• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe isn't available in my country.

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2017 Oct 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, so I'm sure this isn't the first this is being asked but oh well.

I live in Croatia and apparently Adobe Cloud isn't available here so I'm wondering why is that, or better yet, when is it going to be available here?

We've been in EU and generally relevant for a while so I dont understand it. Now, I have been to US twice and have a not-so-permanent address but it's where I live when I'm there, so I'm curious whether that can be used as a way to buy the license. I used that address to buy things from US and have them sent there, if that's relevant. I had a bank account there which is not temporarily closed.

I need Animate CC ASAP(!) so any help is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

billing location is key to adobe; geo location is not relevant to adobe.  you can officially reside in location A, purchase while in location B and then travel anywhere you want in the world and still legally use your programs/subscriptions.

but if you purchase a product/subscription you are NOT (legally) allowed to let anyone else use it.  you can legally transfer your license (one time), Transfer an Adobe product license, but then you cannot use the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2017 Oct 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use an authorized reseller,  Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already contacted them but it's weekend so I'll what their offers are next week, I was just curious whether there is a workaround for this in the meantime.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

none that are authorized.  ie, you would be risking your money dealing with anyone that's not authorized.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright, thank you.

Is it possible to use the Adobe package if my account's country is set as US, and if the bank account and the billing address is in US?

Would that break the rules somehow?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The country associated with your adobe id must match the store you purchase from and must match the payment address.  those are restrictions you must overcome.

the payment address matching is the big hurdle for most people but it sounds like that is not a hurdle for you.

change country associated with adobe id - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id.html

change currency - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1999694

change store - http://www.adobe.com/store_selector/storeselector.html

change adobe.com website language - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1999693

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So that is both possible and doesnt break any rules? Even though my adobe ID wouldnt match my current (geo)location?

Does that mean that hypothetically someone can buy the license and let someone else from anywhere in the world use that product (obviously just one user) as long as they change their Adobe ID location to the buyer's location?

Adobe doesnt check whether the system where the program is being used matches the location of the purchase?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2017 Oct 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

billing location is key to adobe; geo location is not relevant to adobe.  you can officially reside in location A, purchase while in location B and then travel anywhere you want in the world and still legally use your programs/subscriptions.

but if you purchase a product/subscription you are NOT (legally) allowed to let anyone else use it.  you can legally transfer your license (one time), Transfer an Adobe product license, but then you cannot use the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, thats exacly what I wanted to know!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am registered in the UK. Bought L classic in the UK in 2017, my Adobe account settings are set to the UK. I am based in Tanzania for work at the moment but I could not purchase a lightroom plan, error message - 'This product isn't available for purchase in your country or region (Tanzania)'. So I recently returned to the UK for a short trip. Thinking I could purchase a plan there I STILL got the same error message. Thinking that this is a google related problem I set my location settings to the UK. I STILL got the same message -' This product isn't available for purchase in your country or region (Tanzania).' ??!!!

I am exasperated and I can not get past the Adobe help menus to actually chat to a human about this. So I hope this forum can help? Any ides. Thanks in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2018 Apr 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The country associated with your adobe id must match the store you purchase from and must match the payment address.  otherwise, change what's necessary to make your purchase:

change country associated with adobe id - https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/change-country-associated-with-adobe-id.html

change currency - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1999694

change store - http://www.adobe.com/store_selector/storeselector.html

change adobe.com website language - https://forums.adobe.com/thread/1999693

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also am from tanzania i failed to use adobe xd its show same error 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2022 May 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@salmin sangoda, do you have a question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,

can i get your help, i cant get photoshop or any other app.

it says not available in my country

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it's not for sale by adobe, you should use an authorized reseller, Adobe Partner Connection Portal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines