Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Licenses + PC restore

New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I bought a license for Adobe Photoshop + Premiere Elements 2020. The description said the license is for one workstation at a time and can be used twice.
I have bought a new laptop and installed it there. However, after one day of usage, the laptop screen started flickering after an windows update. Because of that, I had to restore the PC and I will be installing adobe elements again.
I wanted to ask you how the license is working. If I have all the hardware the same, can it be used multiple times, not only limited to twice?
I am worried that I might be installing it for the second time and the laptop will still have some issues and it would have to be installed once more.
Thanks for any reply in advance. 🙂
TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 08, 2020 Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is limited to twice automatically. If you need to replace a machine, and get a message that all licenses are in use, contact Adobe Customer Service and ask for an activaton count reset. They might do this for you.

Also - keep the downloaded installer safe - not just on the computer. Do not assume you can keep downloading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines