• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe master collection CS5.5

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe master collection CS5.5: I purchased the original MAC OS dvds a few years ago. I need to reinstall my OS as I mistakenly deleted a wall working older Adobe programs I had due to space constraints. I'd like to remain with Sierra 10.12 but am afraid that if I reinstall, the apps won't activate. Any tips and suggestions? Do I need to go to an earlier OS? I'm not concerned about whether there is support. I just want it to run. It has been registered with Adobe, but I've never installed or activated the CS 5.5 mastersuite yet. And Adobe won't apparently offer any CS support or suggestions. Where should I start and with which OS?

Thank you for any help!

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

secure the downloaded file(s) for future use.  they won't be available in perpetuity.

Download Adobe CS5.5 Trials: Direct Links (no Assistant / Manager) | ProDesignTools

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines