Highlighted

Adobe, Please Make Prices in Canada Canadian Dollars

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in Canada and as the Canadian dollar goes down in value compared to the US dollar, the Creative Cloud subscription is getting more and more expensive. I don't know why Adobe won't do what Apple does and make the prices in the local currency. If this devaluation of the CDN$ continues the price of this Adobe subscription will become unsustainable, especially in this time when many small businesses like mine are suffering due to all the coronavirus closures and bussineses pulling back on creative services. 

Adobe needs to step up and address this quickly. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe, Please Make Prices in Canada Canadian Dollars

Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I live in Canada and as the Canadian dollar goes down in value compared to the US dollar, the Creative Cloud subscription is getting more and more expensive. I don't know why Adobe won't do what Apple does and make the prices in the local currency. If this devaluation of the CDN$ continues the price of this Adobe subscription will become unsustainable, especially in this time when many small businesses like mine are suffering due to all the coronavirus closures and bussineses pulling back on creative services. 

Adobe needs to step up and address this quickly. 

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 18, 2020 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) This is a user to user forum, so we can't do anything about that.

2) I've moved this from the Photoshop forum since it is not a request for help using Photoshop.

3) Greetings, neighbor.  I live only a half hour from the US-Canada border.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 18, 2020 0