• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe, Please update Direct Download Links.

Participant ,
Apr 06, 2018 Apr 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Being from Australia and waiting for the NBN to rollout to my area (fellow Aussies in suburban areas will feel my pain), I am stuck with ADSL2 broadband speeds.

I have 5 computers to update so using the Creative Cloud app to update each PC is a complete waste of time.

PLEASE UPDATE THE DIRECT DOWNLOAD LINKS ADOBE! (I know I'm shouting but I don't feel like wasting a couple of days on this)

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Ok, thanks for the additional feedback, CBenci. 

For future viewers, please see the link offered Kglad in message #1 if you would like to provide your feedback on delivering installation files for Creative Cloud applications, to Individual members, outside of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

For additional details, please see my response to Download links are out of date where this topic has been discussed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 09, 2018 Apr 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

these are user-to-user forums.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kglad,

I understand these are user to user forums and I also know that Adobe staff read these forums - just hoping putting this request on the forum might spur Adobe into action a little quicker.

I have already made a feature request.

Still no update on the links either...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cbenci, thanks for your feedback.  Kglad did point you towards the correct location to voice your individual request for updated installation files at Download Creative Cloud apps..

Cbenci, please see my response to Download links are out of date where this topic was just discussed recently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply Jeff. It's good to see Adobe staff reading the 'User to User' forums.

Any word on when the Direct Download page will be updated?

As per my reply to Kglad, I have already submitted a feature request.

Whilst Kglad did point out a link to the feature request page - I have that page bookmarked - it is hardly an answer to my original request. As stated in my original post, my internet speeds are reasonably slow as compared to North America and even 2 kms down the road from my office. I have 5 computers to update so using the Creative Cloud app to install on each PC is a real issue and gross a waste of time / bandwidth. I'm sure you can understand.

Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CBenci, the release of the updates to Download Creative Cloud apps is dependent on each of the software titles product teams.  The most recent update to the page was last month on March 20, 2018.

If you are installing the updates for Creative Cloud on five different computers then you may want to consider a Creative Cloud for Team membership.  It provides you with the ability to create your own local installation packages.

You can find more details on the how to prepare deployment packages in post #12 of Download links are out of date .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 16, 2018 Apr 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeff.

We are a small creative agency that has three desktop workstations (two working and one redundant) and two laptops that are used when on location (I am on location now using one of the laptops as I type). I have considered a Creative Cloud for Team membership but  honestly we can't justify the extra expense just to able to create installer packages for our small team / office.

With utmost respect, I really don't think it is too much to ask for up to date direct downloads for software I subscribe to within a couple of days from release.

Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2018 Apr 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, thanks for the additional feedback, CBenci. 

For future viewers, please see the link offered Kglad in message #1 if you would like to provide your feedback on delivering installation files for Creative Cloud applications, to Individual members, outside of the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.

For additional details, please see my response to Download links are out of date where this topic has been discussed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines