• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio connecting to my domain

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've built my website in Portfolio and I'm trying to connect it to my existing domain (not as a subdomain). I've deleted the A records @ and www and replaced them with the ones supplied by Adobe but I am getting the message 'Oops! Looks like you have an extra IP address set up. Please go back to your domain settings and remove any A Records not pointing towards Adobe Portfolio.'. My issue is that some of these A Records relate to my email service on this domain. Which of the existing A records on this list are necessary to delete in order for the site to work? sftp, ssh, mail, mailserver, ftp, mcp, smtp, webmail

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the only other DNS record I have set up is MX for the mailserver. I have no CName records set up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: I didn't have to delete anything else, it sorted itself out after a couple of hours. However, now when I go to my website Google won't let me access it saying the site is not secure. Is this automatically dealt with? If so how long does it take?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines