Highlighted

Adobe Portfolio Domain

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody. I have a question about transferring my Squarespace domain to Adobe Portfolio.

Do I only need to follow Adobe Portfolio's guidelines (connect domain, edited DNS settings from Squarespace, and then click apply on Adobe Portfolio)? Or do I also need to 'forward my domain' from Squarespace to Adobe Portfolio like shown in the picture attached? And if I need to do the process in the picture, which URL do I need to put? The adobeportfolio.com URL or a specific link to my Adobe Portfolio website

Thank you in advance, sorry but I'm going crazy.

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 17.01.25.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Portfolio Domain

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody. I have a question about transferring my Squarespace domain to Adobe Portfolio.

Do I only need to follow Adobe Portfolio's guidelines (connect domain, edited DNS settings from Squarespace, and then click apply on Adobe Portfolio)? Or do I also need to 'forward my domain' from Squarespace to Adobe Portfolio like shown in the picture attached? And if I need to do the process in the picture, which URL do I need to put? The adobeportfolio.com URL or a specific link to my Adobe Portfolio website

Thank you in advance, sorry but I'm going crazy.

Screen Shot 2020-04-26 at 17.01.25.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 26, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a Digital Publishing Suite question.  Therefore I am moving your post to the Creative Cloud Get Started community.

DO NOT forward.  The DNS Records must point directly to your Portfolio IP address.  Refer to this Portfolio help article.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/216489627-Manually-configuring-a-custom-domain

Post back if you have any questions.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 26, 2020 0