Highlighted

Adobe Portfolio Help (Driving me insane!)

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I went through every single button on the side navigation trying to figure out exactly how this was done..

Here is my portfolio: www.adamquqa.xyz

and here is the portfolio i liked: https://olliezissou.com/projects

I'm trying to get make my cover images and side menu the same size as the portfolio i liked, for some reason mine is stretched, why is that?!?!?! wht is it not aligned, as you can tell his cover images are small, aligned and close to the side menu, mine is very stretched based on the screen size, I tried global size it dint work. whats wrong? I tried ratio, i tried gutter, i tried everything..please help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

I think you're using the same theme as mine, Sawdust.  But your page is not centering because it's 100%  width.  See screenshots below.

SITEWIDE > Website container, content width = 90%, margins = 5% each,  max-width 1400px, center aligned.

image.png

Website container width = 100%

image.png

Hope that makes sense.  Post back if you have more questions.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Portfolio Help (Driving me insane!)

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I went through every single button on the side navigation trying to figure out exactly how this was done..

Here is my portfolio: www.adamquqa.xyz

and here is the portfolio i liked: https://olliezissou.com/projects

I'm trying to get make my cover images and side menu the same size as the portfolio i liked, for some reason mine is stretched, why is that?!?!?! wht is it not aligned, as you can tell his cover images are small, aligned and close to the side menu, mine is very stretched based on the screen size, I tried global size it dint work. whats wrong? I tried ratio, i tried gutter, i tried everything..please help

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy_OShea | Adobe Community Professional

I think you're using the same theme as mine, Sawdust.  But your page is not centering because it's 100%  width.  See screenshots below.

SITEWIDE > Website container, content width = 90%, margins = 5% each,  max-width 1400px, center aligned.

image.png

image.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice portfolio!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

image.png

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are a rockstar!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines