• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio - How can I change size of site name and logo on mobile and tablet view?

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my website view it appears perfect but in the tablet and mobile view it's very tiny and the site name disappears. How can I change the size for tablet and mobile view without changing themes? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have moved you post from the poorly named Community Help forum to the Get Started forum.

But Please State the name of the Adobe program you are using so your post can be moved to the correct forum so you can get the best response to your question.

Also I have a question for you.

Why did you choose the Community Help forum to post your question and not in the Specific Named forum for the Adobe program you are using?

Please respond to that question and also give the name of the Adobe program your are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Portfolio to build my website. I chose this forum because I couldn't find a contact form to ask someone directly. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply to my question.

Sadly Adobe has not created a forum for that part of Adobe, Portfolio.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us

https://adobeportfolio.uservoice.com/forums/921673-adobe-portfolio-feedback-suggestions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This was the least helpful response thread ever.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2023 Jul 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

not even close to the top, or bottom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The correct answer is you can't make changes to mobile & tablet view separately.  All Portfolio themes are responsive out of the box.  If the Masthead didn't resize on smaller devices, it would overlap content and be unusable.  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This reply from Nancy/Adobe 2 years ago suggested the logo size couldn't be controlled for Mobile. Has that changed for 2022? My logo looks correctly small on a Mac desktop but stretched all across the top of the mobile site. Thx

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 26, 2022 Jun 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quoteMy logo looks correctly small on a Mac desktop but stretched all across the top of the mobile site. Thx

By @niconamus

=============

Don't put your logo in the background.  See this help article about adding a logo.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/articles/360036872794-Adding-a-logo

More Portfolio links:
- FAQ & Knowledgebase - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/
- Contact Portfolio Support - https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/requests/new?ticket_form_id=177168

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancy, thanks for replying but my logo was not in the background. However I did find a solution -- there is a "Responsive" tab in the settings for the logo, where the max height for mobile can be set. This worked to keep the logo from being too large when viewed on mobile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are my hero. thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2023 Oct 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Amazing! Thank YOU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2022 Oct 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<moved from download & install>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines