• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio Mobile Header Help [LOCKED]

New Here ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm currently revamping my portfolio site and creating a Homepage of sorts. I'm using the Lukas theme and am having trouble with my headers on mobile. When in desktop view the header is sized perfectly sized to my liking but when I shrink it to mobile It gets super tiny and doesn't look good. Any advice on what I may be doing to cause this or what I can do to fix it?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2020 Mar 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020 Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Very helpful article!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2020 Mar 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All Adobe Portfolio Themes are responsive out of the box.  That means your masthead must resize to fit smaller devices.  That is normal and expected behavior, otherwise your masthead would overlap content and make the page unusable.  

The Lukas Theme looks OK to me on mobile.

image.png

If you're not satisfied with how your Theme is working, try another Theme.  There are 12 Portfolio Themes to choose from.   You can test them below.

https://portfolio.adobe.com/themes

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel your pain calebc69998842, I am having the same exact problem. Of course they are responsive design, but the issue you and I are experiencing is the mobile header font is going from normal to way, way too small, and I can't figure out how to correct it.  So, the answer is there is a bug.

[abuse removed by mod]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user-to-user forum, not Portfolio support.  Please file your official bug reports below where the Portfolio team will see them.

Contact Portfolio Team.

Goodbye & good luck!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines