Highlighted

Adobe Portfolio Page Covers leaving about a pixels worth of image showing on mouseover.

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, 

I'm struggling to figure out why I'm still getting a little image visible when mousing over. On mouseover, the "page covers" will cover all but one or two edges from each image (see attached).

arrows are pointing to the pixel wide edges that still show after the page covers are showingarrows are pointing to the pixel wide edges that still show after the page covers are showing

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Portfolio Page Covers leaving about a pixels worth of image showing on mouseover.

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there, 

I'm struggling to figure out why I'm still getting a little image visible when mousing over. On mouseover, the "page covers" will cover all but one or two edges from each image (see attached).

arrows are pointing to the pixel wide edges that still show after the page covers are showingarrows are pointing to the pixel wide edges that still show after the page covers are showing

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?