• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio - Pages & Collections & Navigation, Oh MY!

Participant ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to set up a page that will just be a 'collection' page containing different object that will link to external sites. I create the page as a collection but it doesn't appear in the navigation. I'm using the Mercedes theme.  Can Collection pages be added to navigation? How?

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In Adobe Portfolio, your default landing page (i.e. your_name . myportfolio . com or  your_domain . com) is a collections page with cover images that link out to your respective Portfolio project pages.   You may add additional links to external sites if you wish.  But they will appear separately from the main navigation.

In my example, my Portfolio project pages are above links to external sites.  See screenshot.

image.png

Post back if you have questions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines