• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio problem with photo upload

New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, suddenly I can't upload or replace photos on my Portfolio, this is the warning:

Loading chunk 421 failed. (error: https://pro2-ui-assets-s3-fy.myportfolio.com/711825a/a41374ffa06c21e2ad05.js)

What's wrong? 😕
Thanks!

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

OK I did it! The problem was the browser, I used Firefox, with Chrome I have no more problems uploading.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2020 Jan 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK I did it! The problem was the browser, I used Firefox, with Chrome I have no more problems uploading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2020 Jan 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Turn off script blockers in Firefox.  The Portfolio editor relies heavily on JavaScript.  If your browser blocks scripts, you can't do much. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having a problem with my adobe portfolio. Anytime I upload new content it temporarily saves it but when I open the portfolio again the content is gone. It is also not allowing me to edit my photo grid. It doesn't let me upload more than 3 photos or add any other features to the pages. I don't get any error messages and I'm using Chrome. I have just tried to upload the photos again, updated my live site but when i went to view my live site, the content disappeared. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This could be a browser caching issue.  Check your online site with a different browser. 

Failing that, please submit a help request directly to the Portfolio support team.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, for me adobe portfolio will only upload gifs and won't let me upload any JPEG's, do you know why this is happening?

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are your JPGs optimized for the web:  sRGB color mode and under 1MB for cover images?  See link below for more details.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038360914-Formatting-Images

Use Photoshop.  File > Export > Export As...  To reduce file size, move the quality slider down. See screenshot.

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines