• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio – site only shows mobile version on desktop computer

Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020 Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help me out here. I have 2 website domains and both use Adobe Portfolio for the design. One of the sites works perfectly fine, no issues whatsoever, but the other site only displays the mobile version. It shows the 3-line menu button in the top right corner and nothing looks proportionately right. Is there a setting that overrides this?

Thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the poorly named Community Help forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, I found that and was just trying to figure out how to delete my question above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This link helped me resolve the problem. Clearing browser history, cache etc.
https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/categories/360002447194-Troubleshooting-Tips

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines