• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio - This domain is already connected to an Adobe Portfolio site error

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020 Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I had created a website using Adobe portfolio and connected it to pateriya.com that I own. The website was created using my previous company's Adobe account.

I've joined a new company now and I would like to connect adobe portfolio to pateriya.com, but when I connect domain and enter pateriya.com, I get the error "This domain is already connected to an Adobe Portfolio site".

I would ideally like to retrieve my previously created adobe portfolio webiste and transfer it to my current adobe account so that I continue using it OR I would like to be able to connect my domain with a newly created Adobe portfolio website.

Kindly help me in fixing this issue. 

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a major drawback in putting your personal work on a business account.  Technically, Adobe has a contract with the business, not you.  So if there's any dispute about ownership of content, Adobe will side with the business 100% of the time.   You could lose everything you've put into Cloud assets, libraries, Spark & Portfolio when you ultimately sever your relationship with that business.

That said and to answer your question, you must contact the Adobe Portfolio Team directly and ask if they can bring your old Portfolio back from the ashes.

And if you go to your domain name registrar's site, you can change the DNS settings to point your custom domain to a new Portfolio. See link below for details.

https://help.myportfolio.com/hc/en-us/articles/209448927-Using-a-custom-domain-with-Adobe-Portfolio

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2021 Feb 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sourabh P, I know it's been almost a year. I have an exact problem like yours. Were you able to solve this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@CruzP,

Please contact the Adobe Portfolio Team directly

Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines