Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Portfolio: Touch Bar optimized FAVICONS for Safari

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

Adobe Portfolio has a feature to add your own favicons to your portfolio website. Can you add a feature so that the added favicon looks full-sized on MacBook Pro's Touchbar with Safari Browser? It needs favicons to be in .SVG format and a little code added to head section. Can we even add some simple codes?

Thanks!

TOPICS
CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Sorry I came late to the party.  To answer your question, there is no way to add custom code to Portfolio except where they provide a space for it like Google Analytics tracking code and embed codes from YouTube, Vimeo, etc...    If you attempt to add custom code anywhere else, it will get stripped out by the system.

Submit a feature request below.

Submit Request to Portfolio

If enough people ask for the same thing, it will probably be added to a future update.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, John

But these links have no "forum", just basic information.

Also, not sure what Lightroom has to do with my question, I'm not asking how to create an .svg icon, I'm asking about possiblity of including .svg to supported favicon extensions of Portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry I came late to the party.  To answer your question, there is no way to add custom code to Portfolio except where they provide a space for it like Google Analytics tracking code and embed codes from YouTube, Vimeo, etc...    If you attempt to add custom code anywhere else, it will get stripped out by the system.

Submit a feature request below.

Submit Request to Portfolio

If enough people ask for the same thing, it will probably be added to a future update.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines