Highlighted

Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, I have a little problem with my portfolio, when, after I finished putting my photo grid as I liked it, I update the site, it doesn't display the photo grid at all as I wanted.
How can I fix this?

In the editorIn the editorOnce the site is updatedOnce the site is updated

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Portfolio

New Here ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good evening, I have a little problem with my portfolio, when, after I finished putting my photo grid as I liked it, I update the site, it doesn't display the photo grid at all as I wanted.
How can I fix this?

In the editorIn the editorOnce the site is updatedOnce the site is updated

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 08, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same issue here. The "John T Smith" reply doesn't answer our question. How do we fix this? I am using the Matthias theme. Left is the preview and right is the live display:Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 10.29.53 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 10.30.06 PM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>How do we fix this?

You start by going to the links I provided, not here

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 1
balths LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great answer. "We're not about to help you. Go spend hours digging around the dozens of pages on seven different links for an answer that probably isn't there." 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 07, 2020 0