Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

ADOBE premiere installation problem

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day readers,

Given the good experiences of users, I wanted to give the Premiere program a try, so I put the trial version on my system. After 2 days of using the trial version I bought and installed the original version after I uninstalled the trial version completely, I thought. Including the well known Ad credits in the registry.

Got the license code this morning and downloaded and installed the 64-bit version at Adobe. The Photoshop version didn't give any problems with installation but the Premiere version did. After some searching the AdobeCreativeCloudCleanerTool was found and run. After this I was able to install both programs without any problems but after booting up I got the message that I could not use the program after 28 days. So the trial version was still active.

Question:
Does anyone have any idea what I can do now to convert that trial version into the final and purchased version? Oh yes, the license numbers given on my account at Adobe.

Until I've solved this problem I'll try this version on my laptop, who knows if it will run even though I'm short of memory, my desktop has 16Gb.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

TOPICS
Activation , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Close all apps like Photoshop, Premire pro...etc

Sign out from Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app and Sign again.

Then launch and check.

You may also refer below link :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Close all apps like Photoshop, Premire pro...etc

Sign out from Adobe Creative Cloud desktop app and Sign again.

Then launch and check.

You may also refer below link :

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/kb/stop-creative-cloud-trial-mode-after-purchase.html

Let us know if you need further assistance. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, problem solved and everything works perfectly and fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines