Highlighted

Adobe Presenter 11 - adding closed captions HELP

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have web based training courses originally created in Adobe Presenter 8. We are updating the courses and using Adobe Presenter 11 this time.  An audio wav file was recorded  and imported for each PowerPoint slide. There is no video to this course. The audio script was from the notes area of the slides and that text shows up in the notes pane area of the published course.

How do I get the closed captioning to work? When pressing the Closed Captioning button on the published format, the  notes do not highlight.   I found an Adobe online tuturial for Presenter 8 showing the Closed Captioning working with the same setup I have now.

My audio is already recorded and imported in the PowerPoint.  Very little changes were required to the original audio, and we really can't afford to re-record it.

i'm sorry, I have very little experience with Presenter and I'm having difficulty finding an online solution that doesn't involve Video Express.

Thanks!

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Presenter 11 - adding closed captions HELP

New Here ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have web based training courses originally created in Adobe Presenter 8. We are updating the courses and using Adobe Presenter 11 this time.  An audio wav file was recorded  and imported for each PowerPoint slide. There is no video to this course. The audio script was from the notes area of the slides and that text shows up in the notes pane area of the published course.

How do I get the closed captioning to work? When pressing the Closed Captioning button on the published format, the  notes do not highlight.   I found an Adobe online tuturial for Presenter 8 showing the Closed Captioning working with the same setup I have now.

My audio is already recorded and imported in the PowerPoint.  Very little changes were required to the original audio, and we really can't afford to re-record it.

i'm sorry, I have very little experience with Presenter and I'm having difficulty finding an online solution that doesn't involve Video Express.

Thanks!

TOPICS
CC FAQ, Feature request, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0