Highlighted

Adobe products do not initialize

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hoping someone can help. Since upgrading to Cataline on my Mac, I have been having troubnle initializing most of my Adobe software. While Photoshop seems to work, Illustrator, Premier Pro, and Afer Effects do not. They get hung up during initialization. They do work when I staart my Mac in Safe Mode so it seems to be a Plugin, or extension of some kind that is common to all. I have tried virually everything I have seen in these forums including unstalling/reinstalling, running CloudCleaner, disabling the cache, etc. I am beyond frustrated here -  can anybody help me figure this out?

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe products do not initialize

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am hoping someone can help. Since upgrading to Cataline on my Mac, I have been having troubnle initializing most of my Adobe software. While Photoshop seems to work, Illustrator, Premier Pro, and Afer Effects do not. They get hung up during initialization. They do work when I staart my Mac in Safe Mode so it seems to be a Plugin, or extension of some kind that is common to all. I have tried virually everything I have seen in these forums including unstalling/reinstalling, running CloudCleaner, disabling the cache, etc. I am beyond frustrated here -  can anybody help me figure this out?

TOPICS
Activation, Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 27, 2020 0

Have something to add?