• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Programs Constantly Signing Out / Closing - Finally found a work around.

Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For everyone who has been having this most frustrating issue (I had it for months, was unable to get help from support after mulitple atttempts and finally a suggestion of 'buy a new computer'), my friend suggested a fix and for me, has worked. Hope this helps you as well.

Windows 10 computer. 

Created a new, local user account on my computer. Installed the Adobe Programs. When I open Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, etc, etc. I DO NOT USE the Creative Cloud Desktop App at all. Period. I close it, won't open it. Period. 

So far, I've enjoyed a week of not being asked to sign in more than once, have never had a crash or any other issue. Hope this continues.

Also, I hope this helps everyone. I probably should buy my friend a coffee or something.

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for posting the workaround here.

Alternatively, you may also try the steps suggested by Adobe for similar issues: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html and see if it helps. 

If the issue is unresolved, you may try contacting Adobe Chat support Team who can provide assistance immediately. 

Pleae click below to contact Adobe staff to help || Chat help: Mon - Fri  5am - 7pm  (US Pacific Time). Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link belowCreative Cloud support (all Creative Cloud customer service issues)

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am happy to report that 13 days later (from my previous post), I've not had a single problem with this. Worth a try for anyone who is on a Windows 10 machine and having similar issues. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines