• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe programs will not install from Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings.  I am trying to install Photoshop and Lightroom Classic.  I have managed to get the Creative Cloud software installed.  I had to actual boot my computer in safe mode to do so.  It also shows that Lightroom installed; however, when I try to run it I receive an error message " The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found."  I really don't care about Lightroom anyway.  It's Lightroom Classic I want.  However, now nothing will install.  When I select "install" it simply gives me the "Waiting..." message and never starts.  I've tried rebooting the computer (multiple times), safe mode... I'm out of ideas.  And please don't suggest I uninstall and reinstall Creative Cloud.  It took me over two hours to get it installed yesterday.  I would greatly appriciate any suggestions. 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well, I just discovered that the uninstall process for Lightroom goes through Creative Cloud as well.  I get the same "Waiting..." message when trying to uninstall it.  Is there anyway to install Adobe products without Creative Cloud?  I'm wondering if that might not be the problem.  By the way, I do have Lightoom 6 (the last stand alone version) installed and running fine on the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines