• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe RGB 1998 ICC profile

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I incorrectly posted a few minutes ago . Hi, I'm trying to download Adobe RGB (1998) ICC profile for Windows from ICC profile downloads (End User profile) but nothing happens after I accept the terms and conditions. Anyone know where can I get it from? Thanks.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to download Adobe RGB (1998) ICC profile for from ICC profile downloads - Linux or Unix (End User profile) but nothing happens after I accept the terms and conditions. I have an Epson printer and the printer layout program is acking for a copy of the Adobe RGB 1998 ICC profileAnyone know where can I get it from? Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From here:

ICC profile download for End Users

https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/iccprofiles/iccprofiles_win.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This leads to a link where the connection gets reset every time. As far as I know, this has been the case for several weeks, if not longer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

There is still a problem, this link in not opening. The upper one does but once you click the Accept button, a new page in not loading, it says "This site can't be reached" and it is not due to my internet connection. 
Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 29, 2021 Sep 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue.  The link on the website leads to "server hangup" and the last link in this thread is not working.  Any suggestions.  I downloaded one from Canon but I cannot find where windows installed it to on my computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ICC Profiles should go in

C:Windows\system32\spool\drivers\color

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you also have one to download for MAC?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Profiles are platform independent (that is, they are not made for just Mac or just Windows). Only one download is needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines