Adobe RGB 1998 ICC profile

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I incorrectly posted a few minutes ago . Hi, I'm trying to download Adobe RGB (1998) ICC profile for Windows from ICC profile downloads (End User profile) but nothing happens after I accept the terms and conditions. Anyone know where can I get it from? Thanks.

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm trying to download Adobe RGB (1998) ICC profile for from ICC profile downloads - Linux or Unix (End User profile) but nothing happens after I accept the terms and conditions. I have an Epson printer and the printer layout program is acking for a copy of the Adobe RGB 1998 ICC profileAnyone know where can I get it from? Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From here:

ICC profile download for End Users

https://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/iccprofiles/iccprofiles_win.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This leads to a link where the connection gets reset every time. As far as I know, this has been the case for several weeks, if not longer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines