• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe sends me verification codes, but they don't work

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to access my free trial of Photoshop but when it propmpts me to put in the final dgits of my phone number and then sends me a code for 2 step verification... the codes do not work! And after a few tries, it locked me out temporarily. Help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2020 Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused. You said " but when it propmpts me to put in the final dgits of my phone number".

What happens when you try to input the last digit of your phone number?

So you do get a verification code and what happens when you enter it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2020 Mar 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Adobe will sometimes ask for your multi-factor authentication code before your password, as an additional security measure. Once you’ve proved your identity with a multi-factor code or approval, we’ll ask for your password to finish logging you in.”

You have to enter your 6 digit passcode before entering your password. 

Please go through the below link and follow the steps. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/2-step-verification-account-security.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, I got the code but it didn't work. I requested new ones but those didn't work either. Now I'm locked out. How long does that last?! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Bdrene93

It will take 2-4 hours and it will activate again. This happens due to security of your account. Please login after 2-4 hours 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They should correct that. Some of us do not have 4 hours to wait for adobe to work!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the code that adobe is sending is functional. What is going on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the codes they are sending is functional. I womnder if this is a game by Adobe!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm befuddled. You said " however when it propmpts me to place in the last dgits of my telephone number".

What happens when you attempt to enter the last digit of your telephone number?

So you do get a check code and what happens when you enter it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines