Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct Answers

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020
Ebony_SM, Hello.See this post for downloads of past products, including CS6. * It seems that you can download from account management only if you purchased by direct order from Adobe. https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/cs6-master-suit-downloads/m-p/10823282

translate

Translate

Translate
Most Valuable Participant , May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020
External drive is "about" $20 at Amazon   Since you bought on disc the download would not work for you, if it was working at all... which it is not

translate

Translate

Translate
replies 217 Replies 217
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I scanned right over that statement. Sigh!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dang. I just got a new computer and wanted to install my CS6 photoshop but of course they have removed it! It worked great, I have no reason to upgrade. And of course I only have a DVD version and no drive any more to install from.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

External drive is "about" $20 at Amazon

Since you bought on disc the download would not work for you, if it was working at all... which it is not

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 16, 2016 Oct 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer crashed so I bought a new one. I want to download Design & Web Premium CS6 WIN UE that I purchased for Windows. I was able to install Dreamweaver but I don't use that anymore. I only used it for my class. I want to download Photoshop, I have the CD but there are no executable files on it. I need to download this from the site.

[serial numbers removed by moderator - never share publicly - anyone can take and use them]

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and Installation Help -

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install.html

CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cs6-product-downloads.html

You can also download the trial version of the software thru the page linked below and then use your current serial number to activate it.

Be sure to follow the steps outlined in the Note: Very Important Instructions section on the download pages at this site and have cookies enabled in your browser or else the download will not work properly.

CS6: http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to delete but you have no delete functionality

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought I had a live online chat. Is that possible?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to have the software available to download. I have spent so much time on trying to load this software on my PC without a solution that I have to seriously consider if I would ever buy from adobe.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2016 Oct 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to download Design & web CS6.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 01, 2016 Nov 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Karen,

You can get the download for CS6 from here http://www.adobe.com/in/downloads/other-downloads.html

Other downloads

Regards

Rajashree

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

we have an older deployment package of CS6 we created with AAMEE for x86 platform.

As those computers are now moved to x64 we have to recreate that package for x64 platform.

The problem now is that updates could no longer be integrated into the package as the update servers seem to be no longer available as they a not responding.

How can we get the latest CS6 updates to be integrated into our package now?

BTW: PCs to be deployed do not have access to the internet.

Thanks for your help.

Frank.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 13, 2018 Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2018 Feb 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what I tried before.

However on the page you mentioned we only found CS5 and older versions. CS6 is completely missing under the "Creative Suite for Windows" category.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please use the Creative Cloud Packager. There is a check box for 'show older versions' which will give you acces to CS6 apps.

You can obtain CCP from the Licensing Website or your Admin Console.

Further information here.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the link however when trying to Access the Admin Console I get a permission denied message.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 14, 2018 Feb 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, you need to be an admin for the console to access it. You can be added as a deployment admin by your Console system admin. The Admin Console is available for Creative Cloud Teams and Enterprise users. If you (or a colleague) has access to the licensing website then you will also have access to the Creative Cloud Packager - http://licensing2.adobe.com/

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 16, 2018 Feb 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your suggestions, however I have access to the licensing website and there I can see the licenses we have bought for CS6. Nevertheless when I select "Admin Console" I get an access denied message.

I have to admit that I did not create this account. The person who did is no longer working for this company. However I have the login data, I can log in, and I have access to all the licensing details there. And as I am head of IT for this company I would guess I should be eligible.

Kind Regards

Frank

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In LWS go to the downloads section and pick Creative Cloud Packager. You may have more than one page of downloads available.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2018 Feb 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying to help but I again rechecked. In the download section we have

• Adobe Design Std CS6
  • App Mngr Ent Edition
  • PROVISIONING TOOLKIT
  • UPDATE SERVER SETUP

But no Creative Could Packager

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2018 Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Unfortunately if you have no CC license at all you will not have access to packager.

Creative Cloud Packager FAQ

CS6 and AAMEE are quite old applications now and are out of support - we will not be updating or releasing security patches for them. So there will be no updates to manage. It might be a good time to look to upgrade.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2019 May 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The following help article specifically states to contact support to download older products not purchased through Adobe directly:

Download older versions of Adobe apps

I have a valid CS6 Design Standard License, which is also registered in my Adobe account. But I can not download to product to install it. I contacted support as the hellp article says and was told by support to post to this forum because "there is a concerned team to help you with this concern" (sic).

Any help, concerned team?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I'm concerned, but I don't recall joining any team

This would technically be the "user Forums" and not actually Support. You might get help from other users here, sometimes from very knowledgeable users, and from time to time might get something from Adobe themselves but they don't necessarily check every question in here is what has been my experience.

You'd want to click on Support at https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html

Hope that helps.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I did. Support sent me here to get a download link. I told them it was nonsensical, but they wouldn't hear it. I think it's possibly their way of telling me to upgrade to CC and that CS6 isn't available to download anymore, without saying it straight out.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As horrible as this may be, I think you're going to have to contact support again, and include a screenshot of the part where it says if your older application purchased from another store isn't listed, to contact support (which I know, is what you did originally.) That way they can see that they're sending you in circles. I just tried to discover how to get the older apps downloaded and found exactly what you found stating to contact support.

If you have a copy of your receipt you might send that to them as well to show that you did indeed purchase it, though I suppose they'd have your information if you registered the software but then who knows if they even bothered to check the first time. I can only assume they didn't.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines