Adobe Employee ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct Answers

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020
Ebony_SM, Hello. See this post for downloads of past products, including CS6. * It seems that you can download from account management only if you purchased by direct order from Adobe. https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/cs6-master-suit-downloads/m-p/10823282

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional , May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020
External drive is "about" $20 at Amazon Since you bought on disc the download would not work for you, if it was working at all... which it is not

Translate

Translate
replies 220 Replies 220
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Photoshop CS6 and know the serial number but I don't see this product in the downloads list. How do I install on another PC?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have asked this question in Acrobat community.

Redirecting your query to the relevant space Downloading, Installing, Setting Up​ for our experts to look into it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can download from here

Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no link there for CS6 that I can see.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lesg56503561,

you should be able to install CS6 versions directly in the "Creative Cloud desktop app" - here's how:

1. Open the Creative Cloud desktop app.
  2. Scroll to the app you want to install.
  3. Click the arrow next to 'Install' or 'Open'. Then, click Manage.
  4. Click Other Versions.
  5. In the list that appears, find the version that you want to install, and then click 'Install'.

If that doesn't work for some reason, you may want to try Gen's link above.

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It used to be available in my CC drop down but is no longer there.  No chat person I get seems to understand what I am saying.  They ask for serial numbers, which I never needed before.  The help page on finding serial numbers says to go to orders, but under my orders page the only thing listed is my subscription.... I wish they would just say it's not available any more instead of transferring me around for hours...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of 5-8-19 CS6 is no longer included with a subscription

How to get a previous version... Read reply #10 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2620448 IF you have a serial number

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading photoshop I can not go into it. Help solve the problem. I downloaded several times and still can not go.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you ask a question you need to provide some basic information

-Forum quick start https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-5601

Mac or Windows, and EXACTLY which version of the operating system, and have you recently updated?

Recent Mac AND Windows operating systems have been known to cause "odd" problems

Are you using a computer Administrator account with full read/write permission?

Exactly which version of the program do you have that is causing problems, and what error message do you see?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no link there for CS6 that I can see.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. You cannot get it from there.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No you cannot download it from there. That is a general download page on Adobe's website. No sign of CS6 installation files...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe removed old links from public view https://theblog.adobe.com/changes-to-creative-cloud-download-availability

-also read https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-limits-software-downloads.html

How to get a previous version... Read reply #10 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2620448

-Also read https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

-And https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-downloaded-file-app.html

-OR... Go to https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

-click on the Chat bot on the bottom right hand corner of the first screen

--the chat bot is the circle with a funny looking box with 3 dots inside

-click on Downloading or Installing, then type Agent

Do NOT let the support agent tell you to come to the forums for help... no user in a public forum has access to Adobe's internal links, you MUST obtain the program and update links from Adobe support

AND when you finally do have a download link, be sure to copy every file you download to an external drive (or 2 or 3) so you never have to hunt for download links if they are moved again... also make a text file containing ALL of your serial numbers and copy that file as well

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 07, 2019 Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IMPORTANT NOTE:

The process above WILL NOT WORK if you have a (CS6 or earlier) serial number for an education or volume version, since the only downloads now available are the retail installers, which DO NOT work with an education or volume serial number

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2019 Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that link is for creative cloud not creative suite

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is the latest (May 2020) information

NOTE1 - The CS3 and earlier activation server has been removed from service
- So even if you have a disc or saved download, CS3 and earlier are completely dead
NOTE2 - Adobe has removed ALL public download links for installs and updates

For CS6 back to CS4 you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
--as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
--if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I hope you can help me. I am so lost and confused. I had brought Photoshop extended in 2013. I still have the key code and disk (my computer now does not take disk). I wanted to know where iI can download the Photoshop extended app and use my key code. It keeps giving me the creative cloud option. I have the key code register with Adobe if that helps any.

Adobe Photoshop Extended

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version? I'm guessing CS6?

Did you buy a Mac or Windows version? Do you now have a Mac or Windows computer?

I wanted to know where iI can download the Photoshop extended app and use my key code.

What you call a key code is what Adobe calls a serial number. It's 24 digits, no letters. (Don't type it here for anyone to steal).

Download CS6: Download Adobe Creative Suite 6 applications

Install then enter your serial number.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, it worked!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 28, 2019 Sep 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same issue trying to download Adobe Creative Suite 6 Master Collection. The above link is no longer active. Is there another place where I can access the files or do I have to get in touch with the support team? thanks?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help!! I can't find where i can download cs6 photoshop via that link. I have the disc and serial number but cant find how to access the download anywhere.....

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
May 26, 2019 May 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to get a previous version... Read reply #10 https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2620448

-Also read https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

-And https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-downloaded-file-app.html

-OR... Go to https://www.adobe.com/about-adobe/contact.html

-click on the Chat bot on the bottom right hand corner of the first screen

--the chat bot is the circle with a funny looking box with 3 dots inside

-click on Downloading or Installing, then type Agent

If that doesn't work, an external DVD drive is about $20 at Best Buy

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines