Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct Answers

Adobe Community Professional , Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020
Ebony_SM, Hello.See this post for downloads of past products, including CS6. * It seems that you can download from account management only if you purchased by direct order from Adobe. https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/cs6-master-suit-downloads/m-p/10823282

translate

Translate

Translate
Most Valuable Participant , May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020
External drive is "about" $20 at Amazon   Since you bought on disc the download would not work for you, if it was working at all... which it is not

translate

Translate

Translate
replies 217 Replies 217
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020 Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You keep repeating ad nauseum "read reply # 10" like all replies are numbered and readily recognizable by their number.  Instead of repeating this over and over, couldn't you just post the text of said response # 10??? Wouldn't that actually help the people that you seem to want help, rather than send us all on a wild goose chase?  I have gone in circles with your responses because they all say the same: read # 10, but #10 is nowhere to be found! Can you please just post the actual content of answer # 10?  Thank you.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noneof0101 when this public discussion started in May 2019, we were using a different forum platform where the messages were numbered.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Noneof0101,

This is mid-2020. To clarify, this is where things stand right now.

CS1, CS2 and CS3 are dead & gone. The activation servers were removed from service years ago. Even if you find an installer, it's impossible to activate the software.

CS4, CS5 and CS6 are on life support. But they can still be activated providing you have the following:
1. original media (disks or downloads) you received at purchase and a way to read them,
2. a legitimate serial number for that version, language and platform (Win/Mac),
3. an older operating system that can support legacy 32-bit apps.
--------------------------
NOTE 1 : Creative Suite installers won't work on macOS Sierra, High Sierra or Mojave without terminal workarounds.  See the help article below.
https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

NOTE 2: Creative Suite cannot run on Catalina. Either downgrade your OS, set-up a virtual machine  or get all new, 64-bit software. Your choice.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

NOTE 3: Legacy Creative Suite is discontinued & unsupported. Use at your own risk.

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!  Real Adobe employees will never reach out to you from  Outlook, Gmail, Hotmail or Skype. 
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

? I ran CS6 installer on High Sierra without a problem, did Adobe cripple it in some way? (be using it since High Sierra came out)

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No.  CS6 was built to run on WinXP or macOS Mountain Lion.  The legacy installers have never worked on Sierra+ without terminal workarounds.  But that's a moot point now with Catalina and Big Sur which only support 64-bit apps.  Creative Suite won't run on either one. It's too old.  When you upgrade, you'll need new software.

REPLACEMENT OPTIONS:
Photoshop Elements or Premier Elements (approx $100, no subscription needed)
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Creative Cloud Photography Plan -- approx $10/month for 12 months. Includes the very latest versions of these products & services:
-- Photoshop CC and Photoshop on iPad
-- Lightroom on desktop, mobile and the web
-- Lightroom Classic
-- Portfolio website + hosting
-- Spark with premium features
-- Bridge
-- 20 GB cloud storage (upgradable to 1 TB).
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Creative Cloud All Apps (31 + apps & services) and Single Apps Plans

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 02, 2020 Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I own Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended and I can't find a download for it anywhere. I go to my account and it tells me I have it purcahed (because I do) but it won't allow me to use the serial number becuase it's already in use? It is not currently installed on any PC, I transferred my SSD from old PC to my current new one. Has all the files for both Bridge and PS and I still can't find a donwload. Everything just leads me back to the Adobe Creative Cloud and that ONLY lets me download Bridge, it says I don't own PS... I'm very confused.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi i think you need to install a fresh copy of operation system hope it solves your problem...regrads

Link for CS6 Trials : https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html

Ali Sajjad

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou, I'll try that

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

None of the links there work for me 😞

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ebony_SM, Hello.
See this post for downloads of past products, including CS6.

* It seems that you can download from account management only if you purchased by direct order from Adobe.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/cs6-master-suit-downloads/m-p/10823282

TkfY(ACP),JAPAN

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work for me as I purchased this Adobe Photoshop CS6 Extended in person at a store 😞

Thankyou fro your help though 🙂

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Guys,

where I find an official download from the Photoshop CS6 (13.0) english version on the Adobe site?

Cheers

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Individual User Downloadable installation files available:

Download and installation help for Adobe links

Download and installation help for Prodesigntools links are listed on most linked pages.  They are critical; especially steps 1, 2 and 3.  If you click a link that does not have those steps listed, open a second window using the Lightroom 3 link to see those 'Important Instructions'.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download dimana adobe cs6?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's dimana mean?

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 02, 2018 Feb 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To download any apne standalone software please visit to below link:

Adobe software and other downloads

You just have to select your product to initiate to downloads.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I select the link 'Adobe software and other downloads' and 'CS6', they take me to this page:

Adobe apps - download and installation help . This doesn't help me download the CS6 software.

Can anyone suggest a way to actually download CS6 Photoshop Extended on a new computer? I bought the program in 2012 but that PC had to be retired as it was too old (this month).

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if you purchased from and registered with adobe, check https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html  for info on how to download non-current adobe programs.

once you download, if you're having trouble finding your file(s), https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/find-downloaded-file-app.html

if that fails AND you've (a) registered your software with adobe or (b) can provide proof of purchase, using a browser that allows popups and cookies, contact adobe support during pst business hours by clicking here and, when available, click 'chat', https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

for more info on adobe's 5/2019 policy on downloads, https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-limits-software-downloads.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 17, 2020 Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your website directed me to this page to download a copy of my one-time photoshp cs6 purchase. NONE of the links above work. they all return a 404. Very DIASAPPOINTING.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an old discussion from 2017 when downloads were still available.  But that ship has sailed.

Adobe removed links to legacy downloads.  Either use the installation disks you received at purchase.  Or get modern software. BTW, Adobe Customer Care cannot help you either as Creative Suite is no longer supported.

MODERN OPTIONS:
Photoshop or Premier Elements 2020 (approx $100, no subscription needed)
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Creative Cloud Photography Plan (approx $10/month for 1 year subscription)
https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/photography.html

Creative Cloud All Apps Plan (31 + apps & services)

===========
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has removed ALL public download links for CS6 and earlier

What worked until 2 days ago was a process where IF you puchased a download direct from Adobe you could go to your account page and download the installer (CS4-to-CS6 only, CS3 and earlier are completely gone)

That process never worked if you bought a disc or a download from another vendor, only direct from Adobe

That process [see below] stopped working 2 days ago... I do not know if it will ever work again

For CS6 and earlier you may download ONLY if you bought direct from Adobe via download
-Log-in to your account and click this link https://account.adobe.com/products
--click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right
--and finally click the link "Downloads and serial numbers" that will appear
--as always, write the serial number in a text file AND copy that text file and the
---download file(s) to an external drive (or two) to be sure you have what you need
-if you did not buy direct from Adobe via download you must find your original install
--if you have an Education or volume license you MUST use your original media
--the link for an Education or volume license download is not available at all
-if you bought a disc and don't have a drive you will need to buy an external USB drive
-if you bought a download from a 3rd party vendor you will need to contact that vendor

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"click Order history on the left and then the link to your order that will show on the right"

I did this and it dislayed "No Orders". Before you ask, Yes I did purchase the download from Adobe (2013).

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said... That process stopped working 2 days ago... I do not know if it will ever work again

An employee is trying to find out why the direct order download stopped working, so all I can say is check back every day to see if the information has been restored to your order history page

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines