Highlighted

Adobe Spark: Access rejected

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to purchase access to the Adobe Spark. 

However, after changing my passwords several times, my access to the Adobe Spark account has been rejected several times. The page (in below. My browser setting is in Chinese) said that my request to visit the website has been rejected, and that I wasn't authorized to the page. 

May I ask how can I get the access to the Adobe Spark app? I am willing to make a purchase, but my access has been denied (and I tried Facebook and apple account, but both accounts are linking to my nyu email)

Thank you so much. 

Best,

Amy 

截屏2020-04-21 下午12.48.56.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Spark: Access rejected

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to purchase access to the Adobe Spark. 

However, after changing my passwords several times, my access to the Adobe Spark account has been rejected several times. The page (in below. My browser setting is in Chinese) said that my request to visit the website has been rejected, and that I wasn't authorized to the page. 

May I ask how can I get the access to the Adobe Spark app? I am willing to make a purchase, but my access has been denied (and I tried Facebook and apple account, but both accounts are linking to my nyu email)

Thank you so much. 

Best,

Amy 

截屏2020-04-21 下午12.48.56.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you currently have any Creative Cloud plan?

Please log-in to your account below. If required, verify your e-mail and update your payment details.
https://account.adobe.com/plans

If you still need help, scroll down to Support on the same page and click on Contact Adobe.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried on a computer

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S10, an AT&T 5G Evolution capable smartphone

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines