• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Spark - Collaboration Issues

New Here ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unsure why when people in my organization try to share their Spark Video with colleagues it often does not go through and I get the following message: 

"Oh no! We were unable to fin th invite you clicked on in your acount. It may have been revoked or perhaps you are logged in with a different account".

I've tested it several ways and I'm unsure why it works and why I get this message sometimes.

Any suggestions would be apreciated, 

Thank you, 

Ontarioteacher_0-1591106652271.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2020 Jun 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

None of your resources posted answer the question I posted above. 

I already reviewed these things too. I posted a question because the answers couldn't be found  in the help documents. 

Does anyone have an actual answer and not just links they post to questions without reading the posted question? 

Thanks, 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines