Highlighted

Adobe SPARK favicon and page name help

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find where to add a favicon instead of the adobe spark icon. I also can't get the name 'my page' to change. Meaning when you publish then go to the page, then browse some other pages, when you go back through your browser history to find the page all there is the adobe spark favicon and the title 'my page' It looks a bit wierd especially when a client is viewing your website. And after tries to find it in their browser history. They are not looking for 'my page' they are looking for the business of the website they were looking at. I have other sites done with spark and they all have the spark logo but one in particular is the only one with 'my page' as well as the spark logo.  If the favicon is not an option does anyone know how to at least change the name of the project so it will appear as that project in browser history searches? I changed it on project title on the adobe spark home page where my projects are but that didnt work. Is there somewhere else it needs to be changed because its not working.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe SPARK favicon and page name help

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cant find where to add a favicon instead of the adobe spark icon. I also can't get the name 'my page' to change. Meaning when you publish then go to the page, then browse some other pages, when you go back through your browser history to find the page all there is the adobe spark favicon and the title 'my page' It looks a bit wierd especially when a client is viewing your website. And after tries to find it in their browser history. They are not looking for 'my page' they are looking for the business of the website they were looking at. I have other sites done with spark and they all have the spark logo but one in particular is the only one with 'my page' as well as the spark logo.  If the favicon is not an option does anyone know how to at least change the name of the project so it will appear as that project in browser history searches? I changed it on project title on the adobe spark home page where my projects are but that didnt work. Is there somewhere else it needs to be changed because its not working.

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Most Valuable Participant ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines