Highlighted

Adobe spark not working in Safari browser

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason spark won't open in my safari browser. Until yesterday it worked fine, but now I end up with a blank screen every time. In chrome it works ok, but I prefer Safari....

My setup: MB Pro 2017 touchbar, 16 Gb

I have changed the settings of safari to allow content to be played automatically.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Jeroen Noot

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe spark not working in Safari browser

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason spark won't open in my safari browser. Until yesterday it worked fine, but now I end up with a blank screen every time. In chrome it works ok, but I prefer Safari....

My setup: MB Pro 2017 touchbar, 16 Gb

I have changed the settings of safari to allow content to be played automatically.

Any suggestions?

Regards,

Jeroen Noot

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Explorer ,
Oct 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeroeen,

Here for the system requirements of Adobe Spark.

What are the Adobe Spark system requirements? – Adobe Spark Knowledge Base

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanx for your reply.

Spark is working again on Safari. I have no clue what the problem was, but hey it works!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

i hope its ok to tag on to this post.

Spark Post app is starting as blank screen. It has done this before and I had to reinstall it.

i am using an iPad Pro and safari browser

Any suggestions please.

David

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue with Safari on new MacBook Pro. Works on Chrome, but not Safari (videos are blacked out). Adobe support told me Cookies and History must be cleared (did that) but still will not work. I prefer Safari to Chrome, but to use Spark, must use Chrome.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Adobe spark was working just fine this morning but now it opens in Safari, I can see my projects but I can't edit them. When I click edit the browser page just keeps on loading endlessly. I have a MacBook Pro 2019. I didn't change anything. It just quit working.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same for me. Endlessly loading and doesn't open any of my projects

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Totally annoyed that Adobe Spark won't work with Safari, especially when it was working so well before. Chrome is not my favorite browser, and I would really prefer to work in Safari. Sure wish Adobe would fix this.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no forum for that product here
Spark support is at https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/202688167-Adobe-Spark
-the above link has a full page of over 90 links for help articles

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines