Highlighted

Adobe Spark Post and it's Blurry Images

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This software will always download the picture or project in a lower resolution than of that during the editing phase.

Why is this?

How can Adobe hope to attain me as a paying customer if every image I use in Spark Post comes out blurry upon exporting?

This is either on iPad, iPhone, or the browser on my PC. Same issue across all platforms.

This has been a issue for the past couple of months now.

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Adobe Spark Post and it's Blurry Images

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This software will always download the picture or project in a lower resolution than of that during the editing phase.

Why is this?

How can Adobe hope to attain me as a paying customer if every image I use in Spark Post comes out blurry upon exporting?

This is either on iPad, iPhone, or the browser on my PC. Same issue across all platforms.

This has been a issue for the past couple of months now.

TOPICS
CC FAQ

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's blurry when downloaded with certain browsers -- MS Edge and IE 11.

Download your post with Chrome, Firefox or Safari. 

https://adobespark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003151693-I-downloaded-my-Post-but-the-image-loo...

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2020 0